Migration from ACT! CRM to Salesforce
OEG Interiors are an office designer working with clients to deliver inspiring and efficient office interiors, creating workplaces that empower staff and boost business growth.
For CRM, OEG were using ACT! CRM whose limited features meant that OEG were not fully benefiting form the power of platform like that of Salesforce. With a demand for centralised, team collaboration, process automation and reporting, OEG worked with NimbusPoint to configure Salesforce for their needs.
- Move away from ACT! CRM due to limitations
- Migrate data from spreadsheets to the new system
- No clear visibility of pipeline
- No detailed business reporting or dashboards
- Customised Salesforce solution was built around OEG processes
- Sales process was mapped to provide pipeline information
- Automation was built to improve time taken to do tasks before Salesforce
- Data visibility was set so the whole team could collaborate in real time with customer data
- Real time reports and dashboards for each step in the sales process
- Salesforce solution embraced by the whole team and not just previous ACT! CRM users
- The whole team is now fully aware of the sales pipeline and can plan ahead
- Management can self access reports and dashboards, saving time instead of waiting for reports to be sent
- Customer activity logging resulted in improved customer service