Salesforce Community Cloud provides tools to connect employees, customers, and partners directly to the information, case status, and experts required.
The Salesforce Community Cloud can help your customers get the answers they need on their own saving both your and their time. Customers can be provided with a fully searchable and contextualised knowledge and articles database via a self service portal, or even communicate with each other via Chatter.
In addition to customers, the community cloud can help you collaborate with your partners, whether you are working on a sales deal together or your partners require you to provide support.
With predefined themes, NimbusPoint can help tailor a community with your branding look and feel.
How we can deliver Community Cloud into your business?
- Personalise the branding of your community to your brand guidelines
- Fully integrate with the rest of your Salesforce instance
- Help build a public facing community for customers or partners
- Enable customers and partners to log and track their cases through the community
- Build out case automation and escalation rules
- Make available key information from customer records to the community
- Make available key information from sales opportunities to partners
- Build out detailed knowledge and articles databases to support customers and partners
- Create groups for structured interaction
- Embrace Chatter to help collaboration and share documents
Leverage self-service to empower customers and partners!
Quickly build fully functioning community portals using your branding guidelines, fitting seamlessly into your web presence.
Build case management functionality to allow direct creation of cases by your customers and partners, without having to wait in a queue to log cases.
Public Knowledge Database
Make available knowledge articles and “help” resources to your customers and partners in one easy accessible place.