The challenge was to deliver a state of the art customer experience.
Blend and Bottle are a UK leading manufacturer and distributer of premium E-Liquid, priding themselves on excellent customer service and exceptional quality of products. In 2016 the company’s success didn’t go unnoticed and they were acquired by Thornton and Ross, a recognised pharmaceutical company, taking them to service and industry levels unmatched in the industry. Blend and Bottle want to grow even more and since working with NimbusPoint, the company has seen greater success, especially over the past 12 months.
“The system is brilliant, and this is down to the hard work and the speed of response from Nimbus Point!” – Mark Mather, Sales Director
- Migration away from Microsoft Dynamics that did not suit their business needs
- Giving them a system to be able to manipulate and edit data very quickly whilst out on the road.
- Chose NimbusPoint to improve their company’s efficiency and organisation.
- Salesforce mobile app has provided the company with “everything they need to make the best decisions in the business moving forward.”
- Manage stock in multiple storage locations
- Allow sales reps on the ground to quickly add opportunities and products
- Provide real time reporting to head office.
- Reduce the need for manual intervention when carrying out tasks
- Decreasing duplicating data and making it a lot more visible.
- They are now able to manage staff with increased efficiency
- Tracking sales calls or seeing when people are out of the office on holiday.
- Salesforce mobile app which “does everything” for them.
- With their 25 UK based sales reps on the ground being the primary users, it is now being extended to France and Germany, showing its huge success and benefit to the company.