Centralising disparate systems into one centralised platform; Salesforce.
Celloglas is the UK’s leading specialist in decorative print finishing. With a wealth of experience across a number of markets, Celloglas offers a wide range of solutions including decoration, protection and enhancement.
With data sitting in a number of systems and data sources, Celloglas found it challenging to track and report on customer data. NimbusPoint worked with Celloglas to migrate data onto a single Salesforce platform with tailored reports and dashboards. In addition we helped streamline the sales process with automation and reduce manual workload.
“In terms of after the configuration, the support we have received has been amazing” – Richard Pinkney, Business Development Director
- Identify and cleanse existing data sat in different data sources
- Overcome daily manual steps in data handling during the sales process
- Improve data integrity and provide business intelligence with key reports and dashboards
- Build a new data model and map historic data to the new Salesforce solution
- Sales process was mapped and central to the solution
- Automation was added to reduce the manual workload
- Bespoke solution built in Salesforce Lightning
- Tailored reports and dashbaords built to support day to day processes
- Single golden source of data maintaining data integrity
- All data now easily searchable and reportable promptly in drag-and-drop report builder
- Salesforce driven pipeline and sales process reduction in manual workload
- Sales opportunities centrally logged and tracked within Salesforce
- Ready made real-time reports and dashboards/li>