Replacing Spreadsheets with Salesforce Automation
Mainline is the UK’s largest EE distributor and a wholly-owned subsidiary of BT, providing their partners with consistently high quality support.
Prior to utilising Salesforce, Mainline predominately used spreadsheets in Excel to capture their data. NimbusPoint worked closely with Mainline to centralise their data, enabling users a 360 degree view of their customers.
“Throughout the whole project, Nimbus have been very proactive, asking what our requirements are, qualifying them properly”
• No centralised way of tracking pipeline opportunities
• Time consuming using spreadsheets for data manipulation
• Reporting was difficult as a result
• Lack of visibility into the pipeline
- Integrating Salesforce with their own internal database
- Scheduled data loading into Salesforce
- Build out Salesforce CRM, increasing visibility into pipeline
- Real-time Reports & dashboards
- Better transparency of activity & pipeline
- Streamlined business process(s) increasing business efficiencies
- Increased existing customer retention
- Reduced the loss of customers