NimbusPoint Team Develop UCAS Integration with Salesforce
As a recently recognised UCAS partner and established Salesforce consultant, we’re proud to announce our expert developers and consultants have built an integration that enables UCAS applications to be transacted directly onto Salesforce. The integration improves efficiency and reduces errors by taking away the many manual data entry points against each application. Our solution provides a near real-time integration creating applicants, applications, education history and address records, and imports the personal statement and references as files against each application.
Built specifically for Richmond American University London, “The UCAS-Salesforce integration has enabled Richmond to consolidate a siloed application process onto a single platform to provide a full 360-degree view of UCAS applicants; everything from applicant details to personal statements is imported from UCAS, allowing Salesforce to become the source of truth for Richmond’s UCAS applicants.” – Hattie Nash, Salesforce Consultant
Key Features and Benefits
With this bespoke UCAS-Salesforce integration you can view every student’s submitted UCAS application to your University in near real-time. Once the student has made their 5 choices, and submitted through UCAS, the solution sends the application through to admissions to:
- Review the applicant, applications and education history details.
- Review information submitted to UCAS including students references and personal statements.
- Creation of applicant communications throughout the applicant process.
- Submit application decisions on Salesforce for the applicant to view on UCAS.
- Prevent communication breaches whilst within the UCAS embargo period.
- Ability to save complete student application as a .pdf document.